Culinary Supervisor (Legends Club)
Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
We believe that exceptional venue experiences should extend beyond game day and show time. From five-star feasts and craft cocktails to local eats and sizzling chef-inspired creations, we are renowned for our exceptional dining experiences. Our fresh, creative cuisine is just the beginning. We strive to delight guests at every turn: candy walls, in-house bakeshops and a warm welcome at every turn.
Based out of Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY – we cater to guests from all around the world, providing them with a memorable experience from event start to finish. At the stadium, we have many different culinary concepts that guests can choose from. A major part of the experience we provide is the importance we place on customer service and attention to detail.
The Culinary Supervisor position will report to the Manager and will be responsible to coordinate the day-to-day operations of their designated areas.
- Set up and prepare your area for gameday service, as well as a breakdown at the end of events.
- Maintain a clean and organized restaurant and/or work area.
- Lead the staff; communicate issues with the Manager Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently; maintenance of work area and proper food storage; opening and closing duties.
- Adheres to company guidelines and house rules, always exceeds guest expectations.
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within arena.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Professional training in a fast-paced, high-volume fine dining restaurant/catering facility; full service casual dining preferred.
- Ability to interact with co-workers.
- Extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered.
- Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Ability to lift and transport food and other items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to work all Venue events including extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast-paced club, or restaurant.
- Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
- Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you. Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.