Non-Union Merchandise Assistant Supervisor -$18/hr
Assist in all merchandise operations and fulfill company goals and objectives with an emphasis on customer service. Assist in managing merchandise operations to reduce cost, enhance revenues, grow client relations, and enhance the customer experience. Reports to Merchandise Supervisor
• Perform inventory & maintain proper inventory levels throughout First Energy Stadium.
• Supervise assigned personnel, discipline, evaluate performance, and develop each employee to his/her potential.
• Ensure proper cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
• Manage performance of employees by preparing and communicating goals. Communicating progress or opportunities for improvement to provide effective feedback.
• Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction at First Energy Stadium.
• Work with visual displays and merchandising of stands. Setting up displays to best attract customers' attention.
• Maintain product and service quality standards and anticipate customer needs/concerns
• Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• 3 years merchandise experience preferred
• Able to work in a team environment, move fast, and act on assigned duties
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
• Must be flexible to work all First Energy Stadium events including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Energetic, self-motivated, friendly personality, and excellent guest services skills are required
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
• Must be able to work fluently in English
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,300 full-time and 20,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit Legends.net and follow Legends at Facebook.com/The Legends Way,Twitter and Instagram: @thelegendsway.