Non- Union Concession Supervisor
Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
VENUE: Based out of Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY – we cater to guests from all around the world, providing them with a memorable experience from event start to finish. At the stadium, we have many different culinary concepts that guests can choose from. A major part of the experience we provide is the importance we place on customer service and attention to detail.
The Concessions Supervisor position is responsible for supporting all concessions, vending, portable, and in-seat service operations for Legends Hospitality.
- Assist in staffing, scheduling, training, and counseling of event staff
- Directly manage event day staff while having direct interaction with customers
- Maintain and control high volume food and beverage inventory
- Train, educate, and enforce responsible service of alcoholic beverages and evaluate compliance within corporate procedures
- Develop and enforce standards for service, sanitation, and product and food quality
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are documented and enforced
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, inventory, and cash control procedures
- Conduct physical audit of inventory and product, research and perform reconciliations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized with elevated time management and prioritizing skills
- Must meet state and city health requirements for food handling and alcoholic beverage service
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting
- Ability to work in an open aired environment during all climate conditions
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds up and down stairs/ramps
- Ability to work all Venue events, including extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and additional job specific safety training
- NYC Food Protection Certificate, highly preferred
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Location: On-site. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.