Non- Union Merchandise Supervisor - $19/hr
Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
We believe that exceptional venue experiences should extend beyond game day and show time. From five-star feasts and craft cocktails to local eats and sizzling chef-inspired creations, we are renowned for our exceptional dining experiences. Our fresh, creative cuisine is just the beginning. We strive to delight guests at every turn: candy walls, in-house bakeshops and a warm welcome at every turn.
Based out of Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY – we cater to guests from all around the world, providing them with a memorable experience from event start to finish. At the stadium, we have many different culinary concepts that guests can choose from. A major part of the experience we provide is the importance we place on customer service and attention to detail.
The Merchandise Supervisor assists in all merchandise operations and fulfill company goals and objectives with an emphasis on customer service. Assist in managing merchandise operations to reduce cost, enhance revenues, grow client relations, and enhance the customer experience.
- Perform inventory & maintain proper inventory levels throughout First Energy Stadium.
- Supervise assigned personnel, discipline, evaluate performance, and develop each employee to his/her potential.
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
- Manage performance of employees by preparing and communicating goals. Communicating progress or opportunities for improvement to provide effective feedback.
- Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction at First Energy Stadium.
- Work with visual displays and merchandising of stands. Setting up displays to best attract customers' attention.
- Maintain product and service quality standards and anticipate customer needs/concerns
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 3 years merchandise experience preferred
- Able to work in a team environment, move fast, and act on assigned duties
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be flexible to work all First Energy Stadium events including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Energetic, self-motivated, friendly personality, and excellent guest services skills are required
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Must be able to work fluently in English
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
- Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
- Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Location: On site. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.