Spring 2023 Sports Licensing Intern
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy professional to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the management of key account relationships through accurate and complete customer account information.
- Collaborate with design team for the approval of new license designs for key accounts.
- Create, analyze, and present periodic sales reports based on accounts performance.
- Identify potential business initiatives and improvements that align with company and sales objectives.
- Research and identify licensing trends for all current and potential licenses including but not limited to MLB, NHL, NBA, and NCAA.
- Enrolled in sports management, business, marketing or relevant program
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in sports, footwear, and business
Schedule and Compensation
- About 15 hours per week, flexible around the student's schedule
- Unpaid internship