Equal Employment Specialist (HCRM)(AL, GA, KS, KY, VA, NY)
The Army Fellows Program is a two-year fellowship as a federal civilian. We hire fellows as permanent, full-time employees with full pay and benefits. Guaranteed placement is offered after the fellowship for those who meet requirements.
We are seeking driven, high-performing teammates, and we will provide opportunities to apply your talent to make a positive difference through meaningful work. You’ll also learn and grow through a structured but flexible two-year developmental program that accounts for your existing knowledge, skills, behaviors, and preferences and for your career field’s professional competencies.
In this role you will get to:
- Interpret and apply guidance governing equal employment opportunity policies, regulations, and laws under the direction of a senior Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Specialist.
- Assist in providing EEO advisory services.
- Assist in coordinating administrative EEO program activities.
- Collect and analyzing data to provide recommendations to higher level management on proposed administrative changes to regulations.
- Assist in the resolution of equal employment opportunity issues.
LOCATION: Various Locations (AL, GA, KS, KY, NY, VA)
STARTING SALARY: $44,740 - $67,598
SALARY AFTER 1 YEAR: $54,727 - $71,146
SALARY AFTER 2 YEARS: $66,214 - $86,074