Business Operations Analyst
Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what is next in healthcare.
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and improving existing business operations. They will perform basic root cause analysis, support data collection, and gather documentation. They will analyze cross-departmental/cross-product business processes for efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
Within this role the Business Operations Analyst will assist with developing solutions to meet business needs and assist with business development tasks as needed. They participate in company meetings, share ideas to improve current business processes and increase profitability. They follow strict company procedures and report progress to the business operations manager.
They have excellent time management skills, communication skills, are self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail. They can write basic standard operations procedures.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Understand end to end business process and workflow.
- Monitor system performance using various tools to ensure all processes are performing as designed.
- Review ADO tickets and resolve or escalate issues identified by clients or internal staff.
- Document investigational steps and preliminary root cause analysis for product escalation.
- Self-manage completing assigned daily tasks.
- Communicate issues with product performance to Product Managers and track for resolution.
- Resolve exception escalations timely to meet client expectations.
- Monitor Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics and resolve issues timely to ensure SLAs are met.
- Understand and perform standard operational procedures to ensure processes are accurate, timely and complete.
- Assist with testing by completing assigned test cases for client onboarding, open enrollment, and pre/post deployment.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with Product Managers to define and solve issues.
- Write detailed reports based on your recommendations and communicate your findings (inwriting and through presentations) to upper management.
- Identify new opportunities, service improvements and cost reduction for continuous process improvement and scalability.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, or Informational Technology with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- One to three years’ work experience required.
- SQL experience required.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working with and creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documents.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and automate solutions to resolve data patterns and trends in exception queues.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate's experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.