Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Co-op – Fall/Winter 2022
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a growing team with the world’s largest merchandiser of official sports gear, collectibles and memorabilia, and more? Look no further!
Fanatics is hiring a CRM Co-op who will immediately learn from an experienced and encouraging team of email marketing pros. As an integral contributor to the promotion of Fanatics’ officially licensed products, you will support all aspects of email marketing including campaign planning, creative design, copywriting, reporting and analysis, proofing, and project management.
This one-of-a-kind internship offers all the amazing perks available to full-time employees. Primarily working remotely, the intern can expect weekly free lunches, a snack bar, onsite gym access, free merch, friendly colleagues, and more when occasionally working in the Conshohocken office.
The ideal CRM Co-op is just as comfortable collaborating with multiple teams as they are proactively contributing to self-guided activities. You should be able to handle steady, ongoing work streams while balancing short-term projects. In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of the businesses you are responsible for and how to effectively increase your responsibilities over time to better support those businesses.
Grow your own personal brand and become even more marketable to employers while enjoying a fun work environment based on the intersection of sport and fashion.
Fanatics has quite the story to tell, and we’re only just getting started. Why not join us in telling it?
The primary responsibilities of a CRM intern as follows:
· Support CRM Strategy Leads to plan, manage, and execute the day-to-day email campaign development process from story ideation to campaign execution for relevant site portfolio
· Assist in data collection and analysis of weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports on email marketing effectiveness and customer performance that is shared to internal and external communities
· Coordinate with Business Management teams for campaign planning--from managing email creative projects to gathering content and assets for marketing campaigns
· Work closely with CRM Operations team for campaign development, proofing, and deployment of daily marketing campaigns and hot markets
· Participate in email proofing and approvals process; demonstrate high level of attention to detail; identify errors and support flawless execution while maintaining SLA (Service Level Agreement) timelines and branding guidelines
· Take part in the development of testing initiatives, scoping, and collection of test results
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft-based programs (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Strong organization skills, able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written, verbal, and listening communication abilities
· Strong team collaboration skills
· Must be motivated, detailed-oriented with a willingness to learn
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Retail or eCommerce Experience
· Passion for the Professional Sports Leagues and Sports Licensed industry
· Knowledge of web analytics techniques and tools