Teach English in Spain 2022/2023 - Language Assistant Programs - LAST CALL!
INTERNATIONAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Meddeas Language Assistant Programs are an exceptional opportunity to gain international teaching experience in the European education system while receiving TEFL training paid for by the program, and with no fees. Join one of the 300+ schools we work with in Spain and spend an academic year teaching your native language. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to flourish both professionally and personally!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: THE PROGRAMS
As part of the Meddeas programs, you will become a Language Assistant that supports the main teacher in teaching your native language to students of private or semi-private Spanish schools. You will need initiative, professionalism, sociability, and good communication skills.
During your time in Spain, you can choose between two accommodation options: living with a Spanish host family or living independently. Language Assistants receive a monthly stipend that allows them to live comfortably in Spain as young professionals. There are no associated fees, but a refundable deposit is required.
Highlights of this Unique Opportunity
- TEFL training paid by the program
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a host family
- A monthly stipend that will allow you to live and travel in Spain as a young professional
- Predeparture guidance
- Ongoing in-country guidance
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Paid school holidays, except for the summer
- No fees (Refundable deposit)
If you think this opportunity is right for you, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP or at least before July 31st
- Program length (academic year in Spain): Sept./Oct. 2022 to May/June 2023
“When I tell people, I spent my past year teaching English in Spain, the reactions are always positive. Of course, it is an impressive feat to list on your resume. Employers understand the importance of life skills that can only be acquired from leaving the comforts of your home town, not to mention your home country, in exchange for an adventure. Additionally, the independence and professionalism gained from working through a private agency as a representative of your country and language is remarkable,” Thais M., Boston College (US)