Entry Level Electrical Simulation Engineer
Are you looking to make a career move? Do you have a passion for working with hardware and programming? Check out this awesome opportunity!
Simulator Systems Engineering (SSE) is a multi-site unit within the Naval Training and Simulation (NTS) Department. This posting is for an Associate/Intermediate Electrical Engineer that will work out of the Kesselring Site. The successful candidate will primarily work in an agile, team oriented environment to develop and maintain sound, communication, and audio/video systems used on our training platforms. Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support development and implementation of sound, communication and audio/video systems using a variety of different software and hardware for new training platforms.
- Troubleshooting sound, communication and audio/video systems for deployed trainers.
- Collaborating with team members to determine and share best practices for software modelling.
- Developing Operations and Maintenance and User manuals for sound, communications and audio/video systems.
The successful candidate will also be responsible supporting technical development for future projects. Examples of supporting tasks include technical requirements development, technical submittal reviews, and laboratory work.
REQUIRED SKILLS *
- BS degree in engineering or Bachelor's degree in a science related field from an accredited college or university required.
- BS degree in engineering or Bachelor's degree in a science related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of relevant experience; or
- MS degree in engineering or Master's degree in a science related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Prior experience with multiple programming languages (Python/C) and environments (Linux)
- Experience with 3D modeling and electrical system design