IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
“Management is, above all, a practice where art, science, and craft meet.” (Henry Mintzberg). Here, they not only meet but also impact eternity.
As an IT Project Manager, you will guide systems implementation teams to improve and enhance the capabilities of our computer systems in order to more effectively support global Bible translation.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina preferred, but remote assignment is available.
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and the Pacific!
Every day is different! One day you might prepare and recommend strategic plans and timelines, ensure projects meet financial objectives and explore new and innovative possibilities. Another day you will recruit, train, and schedule a diverse workforce. Later you will track technical performance and task objectives.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- Software and application implementation is right up your alley.
- You are familiar with information technology and data management systems and applications.
- You’ve earned an undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience in business and/or information technology project management roles.
- You’ve thrived for at least 3 years leading and managing medium to large complex projects.
- You are the go-to person for how to apply strategic business principles.
- You are proficient in at least one project management methodology.
- You have a handle on various project management tools for scheduling, resource allocation, and online collaboration.
- You’re comfortable with change management practices and procedures.
- You are dependable, adaptable, innovative, and love to learn.
- You hold yourself to a high standard and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You enjoy working on a team and are comfortable in cross-cultural environments.
It’s a bonus if…
- You’ve thrived in a previous multicultural experience.
- You have Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training/certification.
- You have ERP Software and/or Workday experience.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.